Experienced Pursuit Of Car Wreck Compensation
Since 1999, my firm, the Law Office of Alan Stegall, has offered diligent and effective service to those who have been seriously injured in car wrecks. I have also worked for the families of wrongful death victims to get them the compensation they need following their tragic loss.
Car Accidents Are Common, But What Caused Your Crash?
Over 40,000 Americans die in car accidents each year and hundreds of thousands suffer lasting injuries. Many of these car crashes are caused by irresponsible behavior. Drivers have the duty to exercise reasonable caution when they are behind the wheel of a car.
As your attorney, my role is to hold negligent drivers and other entities accountable for:
- Reckless driving – Racing, excessive speed, illegal passing
- Careless driving — Changing lanes, pulling into traffic, failure to yield
- Distracting driving — Talking on a cell phone or texting, reaching down, attending to passengers/children
- Impaired driving — Operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driver fatigue – Falling asleep or too tired to operate the vehicle safely
- Automobile defects – Flaws in a car’s design or manufacturing that causes an accident
- Dangerously constructed roads – Flaws in a road’s design or construction that contributes to an accident
- Poorly maintained roads – Negligent maintenance of traffic signs/signals, guard rails, road signs, obstructed views, construction materials, etc.
Contacting an attorney as soon as possible after a collision is important to preserving evidence and witness testimony. It is also critical to seek medical attention promptly. Your injuries may be more serious than you think and medical documentation is very important to establishing monetary damages.
Full Compensation For Your Losses And Hardships
I work closely with clients and their families to document the damages. This includes compensation for medical bills and future medical care, lost wages and loss of future earning capacity, permanent disability or disfigurement, and pain and suffering.
I will deal with the insurance company on your behalf and help with your property damage, access to medical treatment and other issues that arise. Meanwhile, I work to maximize your recovery, through a settlement or if necessary trial advocacy. I handle car wrecks in Shreveport, Bossier City and surrounding counties of both Louisiana and Texas. Get a free consultation at318-221-8000 or contact me by email.